Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-01-20 17:49:43

raj.sharma

Only one Autoresponder message goes

Hello Rem
I created one more auto responder on your demo site but the second message never appeared, is this an issue or how does it work.

Thanks

#2 2015-01-20 20:09:58

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Only one Autoresponder message goes

if they had same argument only one will be always shown. There is no random stuff there.

#3 2017-03-10 22:00:09

dominique

Hi Remdex, I'm having the same probleme. I have set 2 autoresponders, one for English and one for French visitors. But only the english one ever show.  Here are the database lines for the two autoresponder:
"id"    "siteaccess"    "wait_message"    "wait_timeout"    "position"    "dep_id"    "repeat_number"    "timeout_message"

"1"    "eng"    "We are looking for someone available to chat with you. One moment please."    "60"    "0"    "1"    "3"    "All agents are busy helping other visitors. You can wait some more or simply leave your name and email and we will follow up"

"2"    "fr"    "Nous recherchons quelqu'un de disponible pour discuter avec vous. Un moment s'il vous plaît."    "60"    "0"    "2"    "3"    "Tous les agents sont occupés à aider les autres visiteurs. Vous pouvez attendre un peu plus ou tout simplement laisser votre nom et agents emaiAll êtes occupé à aider les autres visiteurs. Vous pouvez attendre un peu plus ou tout simplement laisser votre nom et votre email et nous vous contacterons rapidement"

I'm guessing it could have something to do with the language variable, but you do no specify where to get the acceptable variables (I've tried fr and fra)

What am i missing?
Thank you for you help,
Dominique

#4 2017-03-11 16:30:07

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi dominique
this in an old topic so I will close it. If you need future support you can start a new discussion.

Regarding your issue I can tell you I AM using auto-responder for two different language and it's working.
You need specify the language string correctly. You should know what to put but if you are not sure you can look into settings > live help configuration (tab) > chat configuration > Misc (tab) than look for: "Between what languages user should be able to switch" here as default is showed all language if you have not edited this... so here you can see what string use. Seems to be "fre".

You have just to try better and more and assign right priority. Please remember this is an open source project,
free support are limited. With some try you will be able to set correctly the auto-responder for the relative language. Just try more smile

Welcome in LHC

*This topic has closed because is an old topic. If you need support please open a new one.*

Last edited by PeopleInside (2017-03-11 16:31:50)

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer