Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-07-09 16:36:16

David

user status and popup offer

i noticed that user status last activity shows just the word "ago" for a user that has not been here for about two weeks or longer.  Im thinking maybe there is a time limit that makes it a null value
if the user has not been on for a certain time.  If i am wrong then there might be a bug here. I thought maybe it might say 1 month ago or 30 days ago but it just says "ago" with no value.   The admin
is fine it shows 1s.ago  but for some reason if  a user is gone for awhile it stops counting or just fails

Also has anyone gotten the iframe popup to work for the offer, i set it to google, i see the referrer is google but no popup.  Then i removed all the filters so that it should come up in 10 seconds not matter what
and still no offer.  And its says 0 matched.

i have attached and image of  my settings in control panel and i do have the html in my header.  see image attached.

thanks.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … Nl0rb7bXYg

#2 2014-07-09 17:45:16

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: user status and popup offer

1. Cannot reproduce
2. Iframe url has to be url not iframe code.

#3 2014-07-09 23:42:14

David

1.  found the problem, the user has not logged in since we updated version which means that the activity field is still 0, that is why there is no value and it just says "ago" with no value.  You might think about checking for default 0 value in the userdep table lastactivity field  smile
2. i changed iframe url to this(no quotes) http://www.mysite.com/testpop.html  that has an iframe inside it (html file works) and still no popup, is that the right url format, do i need quotes?

#4 2014-07-09 23:49:40

David

Maybe just make 0 value show Never or something llke that  smile

Board footer