Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-07-10 05:58:20

David

logo on letter templates

I was going to edit the template files for the emails as part of my custom theme but i wanted to ask you first before i did all that,  do you have plans to add logo to the email headers?
thanks rem  wink

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … XwVIRdpk4E

#2 2014-07-10 06:57:07

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: logo on letter templates

Well, perhaps in some feature, but it would require full HTML support not plain text mails. At the moment we have only plain text mails.

On 10 July 2014 06:58, David <csduran...***.com> wrote:

I was going to edit the template files for the emails as part of my custom theme but i wanted to ask you first before i did all that,  do you have plans to add logo to the email headers?

thanks rem  wink

#3 2014-07-10 07:23:13

David

ok cool.  well i got this much done maybe this is something you can add in one of your next updates. 
i added the logo to the send email box, i need to make the box just a bit bitter, im guessing that is in the css. smile
all i did was add this code (copied it from the topmenu tpl file smile )   i added it to the  tpl/lhchat/sendmail.tpl.php file
right before the form open you add this
<div>
<?php
include_once(erLhcoreClassDesign::designtpl('pagelayouts/parts/page_head_logo_back_office.tpl.php'));
?>
<div>
<form ..................

see attached image file for look  and you answered the other question in the pic smile  so its all good

#4 2014-07-10 14:32:59

David

Hi rem,
I slept on it and i have no problem at all keeping it just plain text, its better and safer for everyone.  I just wanted the business name on the email was all. 
So what i did was i just edited each email template and added  the text
MYBUSINESSNAME.COM   to the top before 'hello'. 
I am happy with that, smile  it would be nice one day to have that stored in the table rather than have to put it back every time i update.  Would you have a problem adding a table field for the uppercase business name?  I know you can just pull the value from config but config does not have it in all uppercase, although you could just convert it, but i  think maybe a new field would work better.  That way we could store it seperate from the normal name.
Just a thought  smile

Board footer