Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-01-13 10:43:25

emanuel001

chat-proactive messages on several pages of my site

hello,

I need to post different chat-proactive messages on several pages of my site, but do not know how best to do this. The dominio1.com is unique only, then it is better to create one department for each page and personalize with a message? Or is there something easier on the incorporation of code that I can use to address specific use.

Thank you.

#2 2015-01-14 10:51:59

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: chat-proactive messages on several pages of my site

You can personalize proactive invitations using identifiers
"Identifier, for what identifier this message should be shown, leave empty for all"

And then in embed code just provide this attribute.
There is field in embed code generation
"Identifier, this can be used as filter for pro active chat invitations and is use full having different messages for different domains. Only string without spaces or special characters."

Just try to change it and you will see what difference it makes in embed code itself.

So that way you won't have to create a new identifeir. and let say if you use identifeir let say like
node_<node_id>, your marketing person will be able to do that

Bye

#3 2015-01-14 16:22:35

emanuel001

I could not.

created a so handle with special caracteries and yet he did not show the proactive approach that vriei customized to that page.

The handle looked like this: +=#$%&

and the code looked like this:
<script type = "text / javascript">
         var LHCChatOptions = {};
     LHCChatOptions.opt = {widget_height: 340, widget_width: 300 popup_height: 520, popup_width: 500};
     (function () {
       var po = document.createElement ('script');
       po.type = 'text / javascript';
       po.async = true;
       var refferer = (document.referrer)? encodeURIComponent (document.referrer.substr (document.referrer.indexOf (': //') + 1)): '';
       var location = (document.location)? encodeURIComponent (window.location.href.substring (window.location.protocol.length)): '';
       po.src ='https://argohost.net/argochat/index.php/por/chat/getstatus/(click)/internal/(position)/bottom_right/(ma)/br/(check_operator_messages)/true/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(department)/2/(identifier)/+=#$%&/(theme)/1?r=' + Refferer + '& l =' + location;
       var s = document.getElementsByTagName ('script') [0];
       s.parentNode.insertBefore (po, s);
     }) ();
     </ script>

#4 2015-01-14 17:56:46

remdex
Administrator
Website

Sorry but i leave that with you, identifier in most cases has to be simple string without special characters

Board footer