Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-01-02 07:35:28

PaC-mEn

Where to find which operator is online.

First of all i most say this system is great.  its looks like LHC is all in one suit and you think about almost every case. so many thanks about that!.

Its few days im exploring the system and try to implement it. but for some reason i cant see which operator is online, i made a test i entered the system from 3 deffrent places with 3 deffrent operators and i cant find who's online.

There only 2 pages i can determine which operator is online, 1.  the pop-up window to transfer the chat to other operator or department. 2. under settings/HOME/SYSTEM CONFIGURATION/USERS which i can determine if the operator is online or not by their least activity.

I saw that post https://forum.livehelperchat.com/viewtopic.php?id=785 here its look like the admin can see who's online. in my system 2.17 i dont have that kind of button.

so where can i find whos online.

Thanks!

#2 2015-01-02 19:10:33

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Where to find which operator is online.

#3 2015-01-02 20:04:02

PaC-mEn

Re: Where to find which operator is online.

thanks i found it now but in version 2.17 is under setting>live help configuration>chat configuration > misc >Chat related.

Board footer