Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-10-21 10:23:31

Samuel

Not friendly file installation

With all due respect but this live helper chat you've made is not really friendly installation,
I was also reding other comments from new users which their questions were not answered.
they had problems installing the script, and by the way, I downloaded the files, but all I see
in the folder after unzipping the files is a whole bunch of dll files alone with an executable file!
and there was no installation file, I mean, like an installation folder (install) alone with the files
needed to be run once uploaded to the site.

#2 2014-10-21 15:05:35

asalinto

Re: Not friendly file installation

With all due respect installation process is pretty simple and straight forward.if you are struggling then go for hosted plan.Here you are given the power to customize , add new features.Lets appreciate the gift we have been given.If your server meet requirements then all is well.Most people are trying to remove and add thing without basic knowledge of what it will do.

#3 2014-10-21 16:53:55

raj.sharma

Re: Not friendly file installation

Installation process is simplest and if you are downloading wrong files then how can you blame developer.

Board footer