Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-09-24 12:27:26

peter

including chat on wix

Hello, I have including chat on wix, it is working fine but i have problem with floating this chat when user is scrolling the mouse.
I have included this code
<script type="text/javascript">
var LHCChatOptions = {};
LHCChatOptions.opt = {widget_height:340,widget_width:300,popup_height:495,popup_width:455};
(function() {
var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;
var refferer = (document.referrer) ? encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) : '';
var location  = (document.location) ? encodeURIComponent(document.location) : '';
po.src = '//chat.servisujem.sk/index.php/site_admin/chat/getstatus/(position)/bottom_right/(check_operator_messages)/true/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(leaveamessage)/true?r='+refferer+'&l='+location;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);
})();
</script>

can you help me ?

#2 2014-09-24 12:30:01

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: including chat on wix

You do understand that this tells absolutely nothing about your issue, right? I'm not voodoo to know what exactly problem you have there big_smile

peter wrote:

i have problem with floating this chat when user is scrolling the mouse.

#3 2014-09-24 14:19:40

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

peter wrote:

Hello, I have including chat on wix, it is working fine but i have problem with floating this chat when user is scrolling the mouse.
I have included this code
<script type="text/javascript">
var LHCChatOptions = {};
LHCChatOptions.opt = {widget_height:340,widget_width:300,popup_height:495,popup_width:455};
(function() {
var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;
var refferer = (document.referrer) ? encodeURIComponent(document.referrer) : '';
var location  = (document.location) ? encodeURIComponent(document.location) : '';
po.src = '//chat.servisujem.sk/index.php/site_admin/chat/getstatus/(position)/bottom_right/(check_operator_messages)/true/(top)/350/(units)/pixels/(leaveamessage)/true?r='+refferer+'&l='+location;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);
})();
</script>

can you help me ?

Peter, can you provide your website URL for check?
and suggested to explain better maybe with the help of screenshot of what is wrong.
Thank you.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#4 2014-09-25 06:43:09

peter

hello, on the first mage you can see the position of my chat 1-png and on the second you can see that user scroll down the page but the chat is not bottom 2-png

the url of my page is www.servisujem.sk

i have included the script on www.wix.com as html code
url of images
http://ulozto.sk/xCRRpiK1/1-png
http://ulozto.sk/xXffmQP6/2-png

Last edited by peter (2014-09-25 06:45:26)

#5 2014-09-25 08:38:09

remdex
Administrator
Website

It's because widget code is embeded internaly in some kinda iframe by itself. It should be in site code directly for it to work properly.
There you will have to read wix.com documentation how to make it properly

#6 2014-09-25 08:48:15

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi, thanks remdex!
Hi Peter,
maybe you have put the live helper chat code in the page adding HTML code: this is wrong position.

You have to try to put the code in a footer or header of your website.
In Winx i suppose somewhere there is a place for insert HTML code valid for all pages.

Good Luck!
Maybe ask support at Winx.

Have a great time!

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer