Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-11-21 22:34:02

Muhammad Shahzad

You do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" function

Hello,

When I have install liveherperchat in one of my client site,I got this error:'You do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" function'.
How I can get rid with this message,anybody help me please,I need your help!
ThanksYou do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" functionYou do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" functionYou do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" functionYou do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" function

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … FIZH6h35Eg

#2 2013-11-22 07:10:45

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: You do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" function

Hi,

This happens then chat is already installed. So i ques you are upgrading through install, and that's wrong way to update. Please read documentation.

2013/11/21 Muhammad Shahzad <shahzad...***.com>

#3 2015-01-11 16:32:43

amitparmarindia

Re: You do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" function

Hello! I have the same problem. I get the message [You do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" function] when I try to install the chat. I am sure I do not have it installed on my machine. Yesterday I installed it on my windows machine and worked OK. Today I am trying to install it on my Linux machine but get the above error. I have given 777 permission to even modules directory but with no success. Please help!

#4 2015-01-11 19:25:52

remdex
Administrator
Website

Please don't bring back old topics, or I will have to BAN you.

In any case point your browser to
index.php/install/install

Board footer