Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-12-18 03:44:49

Matt Ham

All of a sudden I get "Cannot connect to database" error????

I haven't changed anything in any folders or anything at all and then all of a sudden today I just start getting this error when I try to access anything at all...
"Cannot connect to database. If you are installing application please use /index.php/install/install url. If you keep getting this error please check that application can write to cache folder and cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1"

The system has been working perfectly fine for over a week now and I'm the only one that uses it. Nothing was changed anywhere at all just stopped working all of a sudden any way to fix???

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … zEZZ1lPFNA

#2 2013-12-18 07:17:05

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: All of a sudden I get "Cannot connect to database" error????

Hi,

1. Make sure that none of your tables are crashed.
2. If you are using MyISAM database engine try to switch to InnoDB3. http://livehelperchat.com/during-some-action-app-returns-white-screen-what-to-do-215a.html

And see detailed output error.

2013/12/18 Matt Ham <eqiz...***.com>

I haven't changed anything in any folders or anything at all and then all of a sudden today I just start getting this error when I try to access anything at all...

"Cannot connect to database. If you are installing application please use /index.php/install/install url. If you keep getting this error please check that application can write to cache folder and cgi.fix_pathinfo = 1"

The system has been working perfectly fine for over a week now and I'm the only one that uses it. Nothing was changed anywhere at all just stopped working all of a sudden any way to fix???

#3 2013-12-18 16:26:30

Matt Ham

Where can I pull a detailed error report from? I didn't touch anything and all of a sudden its working again this morning. How can I find out what the issue was?

#4 2013-12-18 17:01:59

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Please juse follow guidelines. Also have a look at apache error log.

2013/12/18 Matt Ham <eqiz...***.com>

Board footer