Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2021-11-30 10:05:17

martin.bocek

XMPP notification not working on automatic department transfer

Hello,
I have updated to version 3.86 few weeks ago. XMPP notification stopped working on automatic department transfers. I have checked my department setup, crons, etc. and found nothing.

1638266686_screenshot_at_11-04-11.png

Can you please check this?

This is very important for us - my operators are using XMPP as main notifications channel. Chats transfered from another departments with no operators online are not answered due to this.

Thank you

#2 2021-11-30 10:22:07

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: XMPP notification not working on automatic department transfer

Hi martin.bocek,
I'm sorry reading you are facing issues with XMPP after LHC update.

I asked to the developer and no changes has been done to XMPP so please be sure the issue never start from something that changed in your server.
Be sure also to have followed correctly the update procedure by updating also the database.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2021-11-30 10:23:58

martin.bocek

No changes were made on my XMPP server. I have upgraded following the manual. I have triple checked my department configuration, revisited cron setup using new documentation site. I will try to update to latest version released and then I will let you know. At lease some info where to look and what to debug will be useful to me.

#4 2021-11-30 10:27:13

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

martin.bocek unfortunately I cannot assist with this as I'm not a developer.
You may consider commercial support if you are not able to find help from the forum or the developer.

no changes has been done to XMPP

Unfortunately I'm not able to help you to look more deep into this because I have no competence on that.
You may want resume a previous backup for resume the functionality until you maybe need to test the update in a separate instance until you are not able to figure out the issue you are facing.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer