Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-01-25 20:19:24

David

how do you change the text in the language

I checked out the db and didnt find anything and a search of the script did not pan out..   I want to change some text in the lang file.. example, on the feed back window i want to change questionary to question.   Actually i would like to change questionary text display  to question text in all the script but this will be a start.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … bDvDpff_fU

#2 2014-01-25 20:55:05

David

Re: how do you change the text in the language

i got it...
in /defaulttheme/tpl/lhquestionary/votingwidget.tpl.php
on line 3 i just changed the text in
<p class="title" data-section-title><a href="#panel1"><?php echo erTranslationClassLhTranslation::getInstance()->getTranslation('questionary/votingwidget','Questionary');?></a></p>
to read 'Question'  and now the widget shows Question

On Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:19:24 PM UTC-7, David Livingston wrote:I checked out the db and didnt find anything and a search of the script did not pan out..   I want to change some text in the lang file.. example, on the feed back window i want to change questionary to question.   Actually i would like to change questionary text display  to question text in all the script but this will be a start.

#3 2014-01-25 21:20:55

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

P.s do not edit default templates but use overrides all the time. http://livehelperchat.com/article/view/59

2014-01-25 David Livingston <csduran...***.com>

#4 2014-01-26 01:02:54

David

Yes thank you for correcting  me, i will use the override smile

On Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:19:24 PM UTC-7, David Livingston wrote:I checked out the db and didnt find anything and a search of the script did not pan out..   I want to change some text in the lang file.. example, on the feed back window i want to change questionary to question.   Actually i would like to change questionary text display  to question text in all the script but this will be a start.

#5 2014-01-26 16:31:36

David

Thank you for making that sooooo easy to do.  I wish all software was that easy to do and included overrides.  Really nice job, that makes updates sooooooo much easier.   

Board footer