Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-01-27 02:31:51

David

backend answer layout

I dont think the backend is able to be used via the override.  So i have included an image to help.  Just a small issue no reason for a new version for this smile  it can be tossed in anytime.   If not i can just adjust my copy smile Plenty of room to give more space to the answer on the questionary. (answers tab)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … 2hYqj5hL7k

#2 2014-01-27 02:36:28

David

Re: backend answer layout

I did forget to ask how long before someone can leave another feedback,i know after 1 they cannot leave another, my friend tried.  But how long is the block for until they can?
Sorry about the image placement in last post, its my first time using an image here and its messed up lol

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 6:31:51 PM UTC-7, David Livingston wrote:I dont think the backend is able to be used via the override.  So i have included an image to help.  Just a small issue no reason for a new version for this smile  it can be tossed in anytime.   If not i can just adjust my copy smile Plenty of room to give more space to the answer on the questionary. (answers tab)

#3 2014-01-27 02:40:42

David

ok i see how you have it, i will just do my custom backend then, makes sense.  wink

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 6:31:51 PM UTC-7, David Livingston wrote:I dont think the backend is able to be used via the override.  So i have included an image to help.  Just a small issue no reason for a new version for this smile  it can be tossed in anytime.   If not i can just adjust my copy smile Plenty of room to give more space to the answer on the questionary. (answers tab)

#4 2014-01-27 02:51:48

David

found the function -public static function shrt - maybe there needs to be a medium function (10 chars is pretty short)

#5 2014-01-27 03:10:57

David

override  answers tpl
     <th width="5%">ID
     <th width="20%"> answer
     <th width="20%">date
     <th width="20%">ip
     <th width="1%"> </th>
     <th width="1%"> </th>     <tr>
         <td width="5%">id
         <td width="20%">answer
         <td width="20%">date
         <td width="20%">ip
                      last two cells untouched //changed core function function shrt

$max = 50,$append = '...', $wordrap = 40,    seems to work well with max 50 and wrap 40  but i dont know what other tables this might affect so i might be wrong here.           

Board footer