Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-02-08 04:21:25

phedratech

Cloud Hosting

ali.***.com

Hi!
i try free cloud host version to know about it fulfill all the features. i wont able to find desktop notifications and there is no Node Js support
would you explain me how this will work i want to purchase your cloud hosting.

if service is paid we will ready for this too,
Thank You

#2 2019-02-08 10:07:04

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Cloud Hosting

Hi phedratech ,
welcome in the live helper chat !

Live helper chat works on the browser this means you do not need to install any software so you can work on any computer.
You should be able to turn on Desktop browser notifications in the operator profile or in the settings, live help configuration, chat configuration.

About support of Node JS please hold on for a reply of remdex, chat owner, will sure help with that. He is busy but has been informed about your topic.

If you need any help we are here.
A reply from remdex should arrive later at the end of the day, if no reply and still need help you can write me back here.

Have a good day!

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2019-02-13 14:21:48

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Cloud Hosting

Hi phedratech ,
regarding Node JS support on the hosted version by livehelperchat.com at the moment there are not support but will be in some next version.

If you need support for hosted account or premium support you can refer to the support contact you can find here:
https://livehelperchat.com/support-13c.html

Hope this helps smile

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer