Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2018-11-13 13:54:11

telmo.20

Translations problem

Hello,

I have two installations of live helper chat in two different servers, one was made about a month ago and everything works just fine. Regarding my second installation I have a problem with language configuration. Everytime i try to change my language to any language besides the default (en_EN) my admin panel stops working and I have to manually change the value on the database back to english. Even if I try to access the french version (/index.php/fre/chat) it works perfectly on my first installation but in this second one it retrieves a HTTP 500 ERROR. My translations folder has full permissions so I would like to know where I can find or produce some logs to better understand the problem. My apache logs don't show anything unusual.

Thank you very much!

#2 2018-11-13 13:57:14

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Translations problem

Hi telmo.20 , welcome on the live helper chat forum!
Regarding the error i suggest to check your server error log file.

Maybe can help enable debug output if you are unable to find errors on server logs.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2018-11-13 16:11:13

telmo.20

Thank you for the quick response, I was missing the php xml library, I don't remember if this library is in that installation list but my dependencies were all green só I don't think so.

Thank you one more time!  smile

#4 2018-11-13 16:13:26

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi telmo.20 , thank you very much for the updates!
I am happy to know you was able to solve the issue!

Have a very great time and enjoy live helper chat!

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer