Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-08-06 13:08:04

Juan Manuel Suárez

Chat Installation

Greetings,

I've been testing Live helped chat on a client's development environment but I made the stupid mistake of deleting everything in order to reinstall it [by deleting everything I mean all tables + files] but now I can no longer install it. On the install URL I get the following message:
You do not have permission to access the module "install" and use "install" function
I've tried several things to no avail, any kind of pointers on this issue would be greatly appreciated~.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … illn_JxXo8

#2 2014-08-06 13:11:44

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: Chat Installation

delete all files and tables, including settings file., also if you are using some apc cache. Try restarting http, also you can try manually point your browser to.
index.php/install/install

#3 2014-08-06 13:14:49

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

One more things. You can try restart your browser perhaps there is still php session. with logged user etc...

#4 2014-08-06 15:59:04

Juan Manuel Suárez

Greetings,

Thanks for the suggestions, I can confirm that it's not about files since I literally erased the directory and started from scratch but I am stuck on that page [site url]/livehelperchat/lhc_web/index.php/install/install . The tables were the first thing I dropped and I'm testing it on a PC on a different zone than the one I made this mistake on, so it's not browser related~.

I do not have access to the web server but I suppose that's the last thing I can check to see if there's some sort of cache in effect. All in all, just a weird issue and somewhat frustrating so far. Thanks for your time though, if anything else comes to mind do let me know. Everything helps at this point~.

El miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2014 08:14:49 UTC-3, Remigijus Kiminas escribió:

Board footer