Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-03-15 04:15:24

raydvard

Loses Chat Session on refreshing page or navigating the site

I have just installed the live helper chat system on my localhost server, and implemented on another website which is also on my localhost using embeded live chat functionality.

It is working fine while chatting, But I am having problem with chat sessions.
The problem is I lose chat session while refreshing the current page or navigating through the site, and then if operator sends a new message that visitor is not getting that new message.

I have tried to solve this problem following this solution : https://livehelperchat.com/my-users-loo … -377a.html

But I am still facing the problem. sad

Please, need a supportive hand here.
Thanks in Advance !

#2 2017-03-15 07:23:46

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Loses Chat Session on refreshing page or navigating the site

Hi raydvard,
welcome in the live helper chat forum!

I AM sorry to inform that I can give very limited support on localhost.
In your case as the instruction of the guide https://livehelperchat.com/my-users-loo … -377a.html is not helping you I can tell you only... the issue can be present for some wrong settings (I think) in your chat configuration. In this case usually I give remote support for assist on this as is too much difficult help from here.

You need resolve this by yourself or be lucky and find me in live chat on the link in my forum signature.

This is an open source project, free support are limited.
smile

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer