Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-03-03 20:18:39

NelsonJPG

Wordpress error: Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1

I have 2 chats setted up on different pages, im using the wordpress plug in, one runs perfectly , the second one works but at the end of the page there is an error showing:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'livehelperchat' does not have a method 'wp_footer' in /home/planetavps/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

How can Ifix this issue, thanks.

#2 2017-03-03 20:29:03

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Wordpress error: Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1

Hi NelsonJPG,
welcome in the live helper chat forum and thank you for your first post.

I AM using wordpress also with Live helper chat but I AM not using the wordpress plugin.
Your issue can be related to a conflict maybe with another plug-in or maybe different server configuration.

Also I do not know if the wordpress plugin is recently updated or is old. Let me check.
This is the page where I can see was possible download the wordpress plugin:
https://livehelperchat.com/wordpress-pl … -427a.html

The address in this page for the download are no more valid.
I suggest to you to download live helper chat and than install in your VPS or dedicated server.
In a shared hosting you can have issue on host a live chat. Host a live chat also can be forbidden by the terms and conditions of some shared hosting.

Once you installed live helper chat you can generate the Embed code to put inside wordpress.

I hope this help.
I cannot assist you more on the plugin of wordpress.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer