Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-01-04 13:20:22

Kailash

We are getting response message after open new chat box for every mess

Hi

I am admin user. Any one chat on the my site. I am not getting response message immediate. We are getting response message after open new chat box for every message.

So please help me what to do about that issue.

#2 2017-01-04 13:25:23

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: We are getting response message after open new chat box for every mess

Hi, welcome in the Live Helper Chat Forum.
I cannot help you with this issue until the 9 January 2017 please write back on this day.
For now I AM out of "office". Seems you have server issue, or wrong LHC configuration.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2017-01-04 13:39:59

Kailash

Dear Team,

We have mentioned above issue coming in 2017. Before 2017 it was working fine.

So please help me.

#4 2017-01-04 19:12:48

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi Kailash,
as I told to you "I AM out of the office" so I cannot fully provide my limited free support until the 8/9 January because some my replies can be written by mobile device and it's not easy.

About your issue maybe you have done a update in the wrong way.
Maybe you can made a full backup copy of your LHC folder and database and try again to follow the update instruction here by downloading the last version here.

I suggest also to check your server error log.
As you can imagine LHC doesn't decide when stop to work so maybe something has been changed on your server or LHC that broke your live helper chat.
Free support are limited in that case, I hope my suggestion to do a backup and try again the update process can help you. Sometimes issue are from a bad FTP upload or missed file or upgrade guide not followed correctly.

If your issue persist after that try to check error logs of your server.
Thank you.

If you need fast support and to be followed by an agent you need to check the commercial support, more info in my signature.

ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]

#5 2017-01-10 06:24:48

Kailash

Dear Team,

I am not upgrade LHC version and not change any file . My system LHC version is 2.01v.

So please guide me what to do about that issue.

Note-> I cannot change my LHC version.

Thanks

#6 2017-01-10 08:29:54

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi Kailash,
in the web, keep software outdate is a very bad security issue, in shared hosting your account can be suspended for this, in VPS or dedicated server the responsibility about security issue is yours so if something of dangerous happen on your machine and create damage on the web you are the responsible about this.

Version 2.01 is very very old, consider last LHC version is 2.52

In any case, we know you have not updated your LHC.
Have you recently changed some settings?
I think yes, the issue should be this.

Or maybe have you started to use chatbox only now? Because in an old version of LHC maybe was a bug on chatbox.
I cannot help you in an old version because maybe has bug or issue that was resolved in the newest.

ChatBox is a public chat on the website.
Maybe you have issue not in chat box as I read in your message but you mean issue is present in the live chats.
In this case issue can be in server settings or LHC settings. I do not have the solution but I can suggest to check every edit you made from the end of 2016 where all was working and new year.

If the issue persist you need to find me in live chat by following the link on my signature or try to post a message here and wait for example 10 / 15 minutes for see if I can connect and put the live chat online.

Good luck.

#7 2017-01-10 09:23:17

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi,
after chatting with you I see the issue can be in your PHP version: too new for your old LHC version.
As you see have old software create issues. You cannot continue to use old LHC version or your full server has to be old and insecure for work.

Board footer