Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2016-10-25 12:28:13

dgnunes

Rules, Groups

Hello, I created a different group Monitors (copied permissions or rules of the operators group but includes creating and editing users), but when testing found that the user who is in the monitors group can create an administrator user and can proceed to it is not possible to create an administrator?

Thank you!

Title edited from UPPERCASE to lowercase by PeopleInside

Last edited by PeopleInside (2016-10-25 12:38:07)

#2 2016-10-25 12:37:19

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Rules, Groups

You mean can't create an admin?
You message seems to be wrong. You copied the permission of operator group? Operator cannot create admin account.

I AM unable to understand you. Default predefined grup on LHC are Operators and Administrator.
If you want create profile that can create Administrator I think only Administrator profile can create or delete administrator account.

Sorry, I AM unable to understand you.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2016-10-25 12:56:55

dgnunes

I created a group and copied permissions operator.
It includes some permissions (create and edit users), but with this user I'm managing to create admin users.
And I want that user only create users operators.

#4 2016-10-25 13:00:17

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

If you want to give to just only an user some special permission you need to create a group and assign only that user.
In this group you have to see all list of permission and check the correct permission.

I cannot help with a specific permission on LHC but you can look at the Documentation
You can see also the Documentation page who explain system permission here: https://livehelperchat.com/article/view/45

Hope it helps.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer