Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-05-04 17:05:30

phpjob.b...@gmail.com

Pro-active Chat Invocation not working

Hi,

I am on VPS having VestaCP control panel having PHP 5.4.28.  I have installed the below Livehelperchat

Your version - 1.97
Current version - 1.97
Last database update - update_76.sql

Somehow my Proactive chat invocation is not working on this....  However it works fine on my other server having VPS of cpanel having PHP 5.5 with PDO enabled. All the setting on both servers are correct & similar [ I did exact the same setting ]  but somehow it is not working  VestaCP control panel having PHP 5.4.28...

Any hint or pointer will be much appreciated.

Rgds,

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … e5Ot50d7Ds

#2 2014-05-04 18:05:14

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: Pro-active Chat Invocation not working

Make sure you are not getting any errors during request,
http://livehelperchat.com/i-have-embedded-widget-code-but-widget-is-not-shown.-what-to-do-265a.html

You can also try to cleanup online visitors list and try to send message manually first to see does it appears. Embed code has to be generated with checked checkbox, "check messages from operators to automatically", otherwise you will have to refresh a page just for message to appear.

Also you can try to enable all errors report.
http://livehelperchat.com/during-some-action-app-returns-white-screen-what-to-do-215a.html

#3 2014-05-08 07:07:40

phpjob.b...@gmail.com

Dear Remigijus,

Thanks you very much for such a good Live help chat. I am observing that you are almost replying to all the forums queries
singlehandly.  Really Great... Keep it up.

Secondly as mentioned in my earlier thread. Proactive chat is still not invoking as it is working on Cpanel box. It automatically
should invoke when the user visit my website. It works fine on Cpanel VPS while on Vesta VPS it is not working... Setting are 100%
same on both VPS Centos 6.5

Now we can see the  users who are visitors to website are visible to Operator. Operator can even invoke the chat with visitors however
autoinvocation after 60 seconds or 2 page review is not working. Either User have to click to chat with Operator or Operator have to
click to chat with User/Visitor to site.

I am on below PHP version & log message

PHP 5.4.28 (cli) (built: May  2 2014 19:09:57)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
[*** httpd]#

[Wed May 07 10:21:57 2014] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: chat in /public_html/livehelperchat-master/lhc_web/lib/models/lhchat/erlhcoreclassmodelchatonlineuser.php on line 119,
referer: /livehelperchat-master/lhc_web/index.php/site_admin/chat/onlineusers

Is there any way to forcefully invoke proactive chat for all visitors....  Any help or advice will really help.
Happy to share the site details via PM.

Rgds,

#4 2014-05-08 07:29:46

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Hi,

1. Proactive works here. Without personal look i cannot tell more. There is commercial service for that.
2. As for second, this bug was fixed in master branch few days ago and it's not related to your other issues.

You can try to skype me. But it will be the last time i help personally for user big_smile, just not enough hours in a day to help personally for every user.

#5 2014-05-08 20:08:10

Vincent Miele

Yeah I gave up on this.  I was having trouble with lots of thing until I moved installation from shared host to our own cloud server.  Now all the features work, except Pro active chat (which didn't work before either - so that's now 2 hosts.   All the debugging came up with nothing.

#6 2014-05-08 20:31:39

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Sorry but it's only for you as I told. Without personal look i cannot tell more.

#7 2014-05-15 21:18:09

phpjob.b...@gmail.com

I have share the details at your email id. Please review the problem of proactive chat invocation.

Rgds,

#8 2014-05-15 21:20:10

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

I have already replied to your e-mail please read what i wrote.

#9 2014-05-25 19:12:01

Vincent Miele

RJ

Can you forward to me what you said in that email?  Still doesn't work for me.

Rgds
Vin

#10 2014-06-09 15:45:16

Laurence Cope

I can't get pro-active chat to work either. I have enabled the settings "Enable online site visitors tracking", "Is pro active chat invitation active. Online users tracking also has to be enabled", "Automatically check for messages from the operator/invitation messages ?" and created a proactive message.
If the operator initiates a chat with the user, this works fine.
There are no errors in the console.
Thanks

#11 2014-06-09 15:46:59

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Without personal look I can't tell what you have done wrong. There is commercial support if you need one.

#12 2014-06-09 15:55:01

Laurence Cope

Sure I understand, but I though because several users have the issue its possibly problems with the config or understanding the docs or something, rather than individual issues specific to us, so maybe a more clear documentation on this aspect so we can check all settings are correct. Seems settings for this are spread over a few settings pages. I cant imagine it being the web server having an issue (Centos 6, all software latest to Centos repo). I would rather avoid paying for someone to see I have a checkbox unchecked or something! (which as stated looks like could be a common issue).

#13 2014-06-09 16:29:18

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

The only idea I can give, read again http://livehelperchat.com/ultimate-tutorial-for-pro-active-chat-installation-and-chat-install-217a.html smile

You just missed something there and I can't read minds smile

On 9 June 2014 16:55, Laurence Cope <amityweb...***.com> wrote:

Sure I understand, but I though because several users have the issue its possibly problems with the config or understanding the docs or something, rather than individual issues specific to us, so maybe a more clear documentation on this aspect so we can check all settings are correct. Seems settings for this are spread over a few settings pages. I cant imagine it being the web server having an issue (Centos 6, all software latest to Centos repo). I would rather avoid paying for someone to see I have a checkbox unchecked or something! (which as stated looks like could be a common issue).

--

Board footer