Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-08-26 15:23:25

hgeorge123

id visitor identification by name

Good I have a question to see if anyone has any ideas on the form to start the chat I have the name as an optional field but the problem that I have is that if many users leave the name field, the operator sees all chat with a visitor user does not exist a way to put an additional visitor id name thanks

#2 2015-08-26 19:51:21

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: id visitor identification by name

Hi

1. Visitor itself can change nick by clicking on his nick.
2. Operator can add additional user info either in chat remarks either he can click Pencil icon in information chat tab.

#3 2015-08-30 04:00:04

hgeorge123

thanks for responding well think not explain the problem, I have the name field in the initial form is optional chat visitors can put a name or leave it blank this works perfect the problem is what emuchos visitors leave the name empty and agents all appear them with the visitor's name it becomes a little tricky to identify the window would chat more efficient if apart from the name had an id which when the visitor leaves the empty name field the operator to see the visitor name system sets default and conversation ID

#4 2015-08-30 05:06:39

remdex
Administrator
Website

Well,
At the moment you cannot specify what goes to pending chats list row. But perhaps in the future i'll make it configurable. At the moment you can see chat ID by moving mouse over a chat row itself. And in popover header contains user nick and visitor ID.

In any case if you want configurable this row just fill github issue.

Board footer