Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-03-29 03:13:56

coolbaboon

Chat window always on new tabs

Hi Guys,

I just started to use your awesome product and I love it. kiss
I have a doubt...

I turn it on today and I receive some customers... I realized that everytime someone start  chat it opens on a new browser?

Can I have all of them in one browser so I can see them easily?

If I want to see them in one browser, i need to close it and go back to the admin homepage and click on the chats again. That is not very user friendly.

Hope you consider doing a little improvement on this.

Thank you in advance.

#2 2015-03-29 06:30:05

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Chat window always on new tabs

You are missing icon which open chat in the same window...
1427610603_right.png

#3 2015-05-20 06:58:58

namnv2729

I totally agree with Coolbaboon.

I have used your products and felt amazing with that. However, I think the product may be wonderfully improved if some problems below are solved:

1. When a visitor start a conversation by positively asking something, I see a notice appears in the system. However, after clicking the notice, I felt a little disappointed cause a new pop-up appears instead of a new tab in the home page. That sometimes makes me upset cause it’s quite hard for me and other users controlling all conversations.
2. If I cancel a popup, and then, in order to find out that conversation, I need to look for it in the right column where all conversations including other operators’ visitors’ small talks, are gathered.
3. The third difficulty for me is the notification function. At the present, notifications of having new responses from visitors are in numbers. So, in case there are many visitors that user is chatting with, the user needs to open their eyes largely to see which tab has new responses. I think if your fantastic programmers improve it a little bit (change color of tab’s shading or make it blinking, for example) Live Chat will be thousand times more convenient.

#4 2015-05-20 07:02:33

remdex
Administrator
Website

In general you wrote 3 items about same thing smile
You just want that chrome notification opened already opened tab in home page, right?

There is no fantastic programmers here, there is only me and me alone with all this project.

Board footer