Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-02-20 14:52:13

meneerphp

Different ACL/UM but data needs to pass through

Hi, I do have a slightly weird question regarding Live Helper. We have a website where people register as customer and a set of departments to aid these customers. How can we integrate the already running Account Control List / User Manager so that when the customer is logged in his/her details are passed onward to the department officers?

Kind regards and looking forward to your response...

#2 2015-02-20 15:12:27

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Different ACL/UM but data needs to pass through

Hi,

Try to take a look at this extension.
https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/liveh … nglesignon

It authorizes user based on third party login provider and if user does not exists creates it.
Perhaps something similar with your approach could be done.

#3 2015-02-20 15:31:10

meneerphp

Thank you for the reply and the swiftness. I quickly took a view at the deposited code on Git but it still does not translate to the standards we use. The question might be better stated as follows. If I sign on to live helper it asks me for a nickname - is there a way to autofill the nickname with the session data we hold?
I read about extra values through the script segments but as of such its the page display that you created that fits  our needs. Its in reference to the page plugin you provide in the admin panel that gave us the need to start implementing your software. But the identity part should not be re-entered by our customers.
Is this doable with the singlesignon you linked? or am I looking at rocket science against stone masonry (so to speak).
Beautiful code by the way!

#4 2015-02-20 15:33:37

remdex
Administrator
Website

You are talking about users point of view. Site visitors?

#5 2015-02-20 15:40:27

remdex
Administrator
Website

I'm not sure is it related but perhaps what you are looking for is this
https://livehelperchat.com/pre-filling- … -140a.html

Board footer