Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2020-09-18 12:47:07

Ulala

Many problems Pro active chat / Need help tooltip / WebPushnotif etc..

Hey

I tried many thing today on my livehelperchat but some options doesn't work as i want.

1. Pro active chat invitation

I followed the video on youtube watch?v=jUjgxy2EzzQ about Pro active chat invitation and bot, but impossible for me to get the windows of the chat invitation. It not appear. it look simple, i just copied what in the video, but nothing appear.

2. Need help tooltip
Same here, i go to widget theme, need help tab, i check to show the option, nothing appear.

3. Web Push notification
I followed all the instruction for web push notification, I get my bell on the chat popup. I click on it that say me i subcribe to the notification. But i when i want to do test in subcriber list -> select the user -> test notification, i got this message :

"We’ll be back soon!
This service is currently unavailable due to an emergency or scheduled maintenance window. The service will be back online within the next two hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

— Online Service Support Team"

so i just try directly on chat, nothing happen. i complete and check all option about web notification ( image, url, company name, put the service worker in root forlder )

4. Mobile app login

I downloaded and install the app on my smartphone ( android ).
When i try to login to my server, impossible, nothing happen.
With your demo, demo.livehelper.com that work well

5. Button for open livechat in new windows with argm

I would like to creat button that will open the livechat in popup but it need to get the argm live in the embed widget
exemple : /support/index.php/chat/start/(theme)/1/(vid)/37b7d320c3afb8e3ad9e/(mobile)/true/(department)/1/(priority)//(sound)/1?ses_ref=//m.exemple.com/support/

EDIT 2 : 6. Give Permission to an operator
I creat new user/operator. I wanted to give to the user permission. So user->select user->permission-> show permission
I selected the permission that what i want then -> request permission, a windows open with the same button "request permission", click on it and got message error "Please choose a user!". I don't understand

Thank you for your help.

EDIT : for help you, I installed my livehelperchat on https://subdomain dot exemple dot com/support

Last edited by Ulala (2020-09-18 12:57:25)

#2 2020-09-18 14:08:40

remdex
Administrator
Website

#3 2020-09-19 09:39:40

Ulala

Re: Many problems Pro active chat / Need help tooltip / WebPushnotif etc..

thank you for your answer.

1, 2, 5, 6 is okay on my way now.

About the the point 4 for app mobile, i installed new fresh version on my server without subdomain.
What i don't understand that if i have to donwnload and compile myself app or can i connect directly from the app i downloaded on PLayStore.

Because when i trying to connect from the app on playstore, i get different result but i can't connect.
My config is https://exemple dot org/support

When i try with HTTPS, i don't have any answer from the app. loader turn, that it.
If i try with HTTP, i get answer but it's "login was not successfull". even if check/uncheck index.php. I checked my username/password, try with new user. Always the same result

---------

For the notification push, i need to wait untill monday.

EDIT : composer need to be install in the root folder of livehelperchat ? for me here https://exemple dot org/support ?

Thank again for your fast answer  smile

Last edited by Ulala (2020-09-19 10:04:26)

#4 2020-09-19 16:01:51

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Many problems Pro active chat / Need help tooltip / WebPushnotif etc..

Mobile app can be used from play store you don't need to compile anything. As for mobile login if you can't login try to apply

These rules in your .htaccess

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
RewriteRule .* - [e=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%1]

You can ping me on discord on monday.

Board footer