Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2020-03-23 07:17:07

Shahmir

Personal theming

Regarding Personal theming , i did not see any documents in Forum and document page, that's why is it possible to let me know how it will effected to the current themes , as i did try and activate Personal theming, i did not see any change in my default theme.

Regards

#2 2020-03-23 07:41:53

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Personal theming

Hi Shahmir,
you have to think a new beta widget has been added just some month ago so what you see in the theme can be not yet supported in the new widget.
For example Tooltip is not supported in the new widget, pro active sound alert is not supported in the new widget.

Consider this is an Open Source Project this means the developer can work on free time after other work time and family activities.
It's not easy to maintain a free Open Source Project and in my experience this chat is amazing and i think also better to the most paid chat system. I say that because i love it and i choose for my personal website.

If the chat is used in some business will be nice help this project with a donations so the project can stay live and free.
Also if you need particular customization for your business you can consider the commercial support.

PS: Also my replies on the forum are made in my free time so please try to keep sometimes to know live helper chat and have patience if documentation or other things is not completely perfect.
There is also a migration from the old documentation to a new one and as you can understand is another work to do that take resources and time.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2020-03-23 08:20:17

Shahmir

thank you so much

#4 2020-03-23 08:23:56

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

You are welcome, Enjoy  cool

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer