Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-06-17 06:36:40

fields validation problem

Hi

Got the problem on validation of some fields.

The problem is - it didn't add "is-invalid" class to "phone" field, anywhere. Because "name" field and "question" textarea gets their "is-invalid" classes to their wrappers.
BTW i checked template files and find, that "phone" fields got that needed code:

[== PHP ==]
<?php if (isset($errors['phone'])) : ?> is-invalid<?php endif;?>

, but still doesn't work.

1560752376_1.png
1560752392_2.png

Last edited by 091092 (2019-06-17 07:17:15)

#2 2019-06-17 07:19:20

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: fields validation problem

Hi welcome on the live helper chat forum!
If you found an issue you can report on GitHub. Links on my forum signature.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2019-06-17 11:23:36

Thanks for answer. I created new isssue. How many time i need wait for answer?

And i have some other questions:

- can i show manager voting thumbs (i already hide them in widget theme main settings) after like 5 sended messeges from visitor with some settings in admin panel or only by creating own code in customtheme?
- and does chat have some callback events that will trigger on counted sended messages?

Last edited by 091092 (2019-06-17 11:27:41)

#4 2019-06-17 12:14:49

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi 091092 ,
thanks for opening an issue on GitHub!
Your issue is located here: https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/liveh … ssues/1361

Reply to GitHub issue is not managed by me, i can only give basic support reply.
A reply to a GitHub issue is not guaranteed, if you still have the issue or have resurgence for your business I suggest to consider the commercial support (more info on my forum signature).

091092 wrote:

- can i show manager voting thumbs (i already hide them in widget theme main settings) after like 5 sended messeges from visitor with some settings in admin panel or only by creating own code in customtheme?

You can look at the documentation: https://livehelperchat.com/documentation-6c.html
In particular How to override templates ?

and does chat have some callback events that will trigger on counted sended messages?

I don't know what you mean here, please tru to look at the documentation. If you need custom help for your business consider the commercial support.
All you can need on free support can be found on the Documentation provided before, of course I'm happy to help in what i know.

About callback you can search on the documentation what arguments are present about this.
For example: What callbacks supports Live Helper Chat?

I hope this can help.
I want wish to you a great experience with the amazing Open Source project of Live Helper Chat!

Have a nice day!

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer