Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-02-19 14:17:34

Lilo

Operator Login

Is it possible for operator to chat to other operators online without initial chat from user (transfer) ....I want people to login but as a way to cheat the system , I am thinking if I make others as operators (invisible) , they can initiate chat to visible users....Its kind of desperate measure .....

#2 2019-02-19 14:40:20

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Operator Login

Hi Lilo,
operators can start internal chat only between operator.
You need open the online operator list than start a chat, transfer a chat is not needed for start a chat with an operator.

Lilo wrote:

I want people to login but as a way to cheat the system , I am thinking if I make others as operators (invisible) , they can initiate chat to visible users....Its kind of desperate measure .....

You cannot start a chat as operator if is not the visitor to start a chat. If you need different functions or customization you can consider the commercial support.
Actually as operator you can only send a pro-active invite to visitors or accept pending request to chat.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2019-02-19 18:35:25

Lilo

You confuse me... 1 line you say it's possible then in another you say no... Which is which

#4 2019-02-19 18:39:49

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Lilo, the line after the quoted text is in reply to the quoted text.
Your quoted sentence is not very clear to me.

You can start chat between operators without need to transfer chat as i said.
You need to see the online operator list than you will see the button to chat with the operator if you have all necessary permission.

You can look at the documentation: https://livehelperchat.com/documentation-6c.html
https://livehelperchat.com/operator-to- … -150a.html

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer