Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-05-10 16:37:07

gladson manuel

css not loading

I
tried as per the documentation. But my css files are not loading. I put
it in the directory /design/customtheme/css/ and
design/customtheme/tpl/pagelayouts/parts/page_head_css.tpl.php. The lines I edited are given below.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo erLhcoreClassDesign::designCSS('css/normalize.css;css/foundation-ltr.css;css/app.css;css/colorbox.css;css/override.css;css/fontello.css;css/datepicker.css;css/login.css');?>" />
<?php else : ?>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo erLhcoreClassDesign::designCSS('css/normalize.css;css/foundation-rtl.css;css/app.css;css/app-rtl.css;css/colorbox.css;css/override_rtl.css;css/fontello.css;css/datepicker.css;css/login.css');?>" />

Also I tried appending <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo erLhcoreClassDesign::designCSS('css/login.css');?>" /> to the same file.

The
login page is loading css files only from
/chat/cache/compiledtemplates/ directory. If I have to use <link
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> tag in a html template, which
template should be that?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … _o08bJyyWE

#2 2014-05-10 16:53:00

Mijoe Mathew

Re: css not loading

I am having the same issue. Cant figure out from where exactly is a custom css file is being served. I tried editing tpl files and files in pagelayout directory also to include css files and it didnt work for me sad . Please help             

#3 2014-05-10 17:22:26

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Sorry people. But documentation says it all. Please read it, there is even tutorial how to use debug output. I'm cannot help all of you...
http://livehelperchat.com/how-to-use-debug-output-291a.html

On 10 May 2014 17:53, Mijoe Mathew <mij...***.com> wrote:

I am having the same issue. Cant figure out from where exactly is a custom css file is being served. I tried editing tpl files and files in pagelayout directory also to include css files and it didnt work for me sad . Please help

#4 2020-01-16 21:48:51

NetNeedingSystems

Hello  all! First of all I want to give a BIG THANK YOU TO THE CREATOR OF LIVE HELPER CHAT REMIGIJUS KIMINAS. For this topic what helped me is to go into settings in live helper chat even tho it doesn't load css you can do it if you look for settings and clear cache. that's all. It helped me straight away. Hope this helps!

Board footer